[slf4j-announce] Release of SLF4J 1.4.1

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Wed Jul 4 21:30:19 CEST 2007

July 4th, 2007 - Release of SLF4J 1.4.1

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of SLF4J version
1.4.1.

SLF4J now supports Mapped Diagnostic Contexts (MDC) as requested by
Andy Gerweck and Steve Ebersole in bug 49.

Fixed bug 53 as reported by Heinrich Nirschl. The public method
trace(String) in the Log4jLoggerAdapter class incorrectly called the
underlying log4j logger with level DEBUG instead of TRACE.

Fixed various documentation related errors kindly reported by Mark
Vedder.

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

       http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can receive SLF4J related announcements by subscribing to the
SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to SLF4J-announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Enjoy,