[slf4j-announce] Release of SLF4J 1.4.2

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu Jul 12 22:35:41 CEST 2007

July 12th, 2007 - Release of SLF4J 1.4.2

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of SLF4J version
1.4.2.

The log4j-over-slf4j module has been moved back into SLF4J.
Originally, this module was part of SLF4J and was moved into logback
due to the lack of MDC support in SLF4J. With version 1.4.2 and the
addition of MDC support in SLF4J 1.4.1, log4j-over-slf4j returns to
its original home. Note that the previous name of the module was
log4j-bridge.

Addition of the getMDCAdapter method to org.slf4j.MDC class. This
allows access to the actual MDC implementation which can on occasion
come in very handy.

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

        http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can receive SLF4J related announcements by subscribing to the
SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to SLF4J-announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Enjoy,