[qos.ch-announce] Release of SLF4J version 1.5.10

QOS.ch annoucements announce at qos.ch
Thu Dec 3 00:30:45 CET 2009

Hello all,

I am proud to announce the immediate availability of SLF4J version
1.5.10, consisting of bug fixes and minor enhancements. It is totally
compatible with SLF4J version 1.5.8. However, the slf4j-ext module
ships with a new package called org.slf4j.cal10n which adds
localized/internationalized logging support as a thin layer built upon
the CAL10N API.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

    http://www.slf4j.org/news.html

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

     http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can receive SLF4J related announcements by subscribing to the
SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.