[qos.ch-announce] Release of CAL10N v0.7.3

QOS.ch annoucements announce at qos.ch
Fri Jul 2 21:40:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of cal10n version
0.7.3, a maintenance release containing only bug fixes.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

   http://cal10n.qos.ch/news.html

Compiler Assisted Localization, abbreviated as CAL10N (pronounced as
"calion") is a java library for writing localized (internationalized)
messages.  It supports java compiler verification of message keys used
in source code and tooling to detect errors in message keys.

You can download CAL10N, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

   http://cal10n.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive CAL10N related announcements by subscribing to the
QOS.ch announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Enjoy,

--
QOS.ch