[qos.ch-announce] Release of logback version 1.0.0

QOS.ch annoucements announce at qos.ch
Tue Nov 1 18:37:49 CET 2011

Hello all,

After only 6 years of gestation, I am happy to announce the release of
logback version 1.0.0. It should hit the Maven central repository
within the next 24 hours.

There are no big changes in this release. None. No spectacular new
features, no breakages. There are bug fixes and small enhancements but
nothing earth shattering. The version number is bumped to 1.0.0 but
otherwise things remain the same.

Please refer to the news page for precise details of this release.

You can download logback, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

You can receive logback related announcements by subscribing to the
QOS.ch announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.