[qos.ch-announce] Release of logback version 1.0.12

QOS.ch annoucements announce at qos.ch
Fri Apr 26 18:36:18 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I am happy to announce the release of logback version 1.0.12. It
should hit the Maven central repository within the next few hours.

Please refer to the news page for precise details of this release.

   http://logback.qos.ch/news.html

You can download logback, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

   http://logback.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive logback related announcements by subscribing to the
QOS.ch announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.

You may also receive announcements via twitter via the following
account:

   https://twitter.com/qos_ch

Enjoy,