[cai18n-dev] Type safe message definition

Takeshi Kondo takeshi.kondo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:17:31 CEST 2009

>> If it must need IDE's plugins, I want to make it come true, IMO.
>
> I don't understand. What do you mean by "it" when you write "I want
> to make it come true" ?
Excuse me for my poor English.
I mean that I want to make it come true with no IDE plugins.

> So if there are no resource bundles, i.e. property files, we would
> use the message values defined in the enum. OK but what would be the
> use case for that?

I suppose that this feature is useful in refactoring message id.
Because Enum + Annoation is in Java syntax, we can refactoring it
using IDE. And it is no need to keep consistence enum and
ResourceBundle. so it is useful for developers.