[cal10n-dev] Are the web servers down?

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Wed Sep 2 15:41:53 CEST 2009

Hi Rick,

The problem is not in Switzerland nor Southern England but the cable
connection linking our building to our internet provider. The
electrician came this morning to "repair" the wiring and somehow
managed to mess it up.

We bought the necessary gear for secondary hosting of our
infrastructure, at least for the most important pieces. Once secondary
hosting is in place, such problems should have much less of an impact.