[cal10n-user] Reason for ignoring base bundle

sgfan at gmx.net sgfan at gmx.net
Fri Sep 24 13:31:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just started using cal10n and considered the bundle looup mechanism far superior to the one of the JDK (default locale). Though I do not understand why the base bundle is completely ignored.
Say I have a ru bundle which is incomplete and the base bundle contains all messages in Englisch. I want to display the base message at least.
Is there any remedy to this?

thanks,

Mike
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl