[logback-dev] LogBack progress

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Wed Feb 7 21:20:28 CET 2007

At 05:25 AM 2/6/2007, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>Well, I suddenly noticed that you have left for the "dark side" ;o) of LGPL.

Vvvv, Uuuuu, Vvvvv, uuuu (stifled breathing). Join us on the dark
side, the grass is so much greener here. :-)

Even if the ASF has a conservative interpretation of its terms, I
personally feel that the terms of the LPGL license are pretty decent.

>Totally unexpected, and pushes me away from it... Sorry.

No problem. You might still want to continue supporting logback via
SLF4J (MIT License).

>Cheers & Good Luck

Thank you.