[logback-dev] r2076:

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Dec 11 16:32:58 CET 2008

I don't think you have missed any steps. I would be very interested in the
results of your investigation.

By the way, "mvn install" is equivalent to "mvn compile; mvn install"

To execute only SMTPAppender_SubethaSMTPTest:

mvn test -Dtest=ch.qos.logback.classic.net.SMTPAppender_SubethaSMTPTest

If that fails, you could perhaps attempt investigation by attaching a debugger
to the build. There the 'mvnDebug' command (instead of mvn) which launches the
mvn jvm in debug mode. I presume that you already know how to attach an eclipse
debugger session to a remote process.