[logback-dev] Logback and Java requirement

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Tue Nov 18 19:40:39 CET 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:
>
>> Ceki Gulcu skrev:
>>
>>> Sorry to hear about the wasted effort. Did you use the slf4j-migrator?
>>>

>> Didn't notice if I did.
>>

> slf4j-migrator is a visual application [1]. You have to launch it and
> make choices by clicking on radio-buttons and such. If you had used it
> you would remember, unless of course, it was such a painful experience
> and you had to get your memory erased, as in "Eternal Sunshine of the
> Spotless Mind" [2].

In that case I can say for certain I didn't.  The bridge jars was to
keep the log statements unmodified, and as such worked well.

When it comes to migrate the statements I'll use refactoring in Eclipse,
since I am familiar with it and knows it can do the task, so sorry, no :)

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"