[logback-dev] AS/400 specific logback project.

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Nov 25 16:49:56 CET 2008

Thorbjørn,

If you agree, I intend to create a module under
https://svn.qos.ch/repos/incubator with you having read/write access. You will
then be able to create any directory underneath. When your project matures we
will see how it can be incorporated into logback-classic or logback-access or
alternatively live its own separate life.

Does that sound good to you?