[logback-dev] svn commit: r1820 - in logback/trunk: logback-core/src/main/java/ch/qos/logback/core/rolling logback-core/src/main/java/ch/qos/logback/core/rolling/helper logback-core/src/test/java/ch/qos/logback/core/rolling logback-core/src/test/java/ch/qos/logback/core/rolling/helper logback-site/src/site/pages/manual

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Oct 7 21:10:17 CEST 2008

Thorbjørn,

Good catch. Thank you. I had added an interface called Cleaner to
remove old archive files. However, since it has only one
implementation, decided to remove it. At some point, Eclipse thought
that sun.misc.Cleaner instead of ch.qos....Cleaner was referenced
hence the erroneous import.

Anyway, this issue has been already fixed in 1822. See
http://tinyurl.com/3offjp for exact details. I appreciate the warning
though.

Cheers,