[logback-dev] Please review and apply patches.

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Mon Oct 27 19:15:09 CET 2008

Ralph Goers wrote:

> Also, I submitted a patch for LBCLASSIC-53 some time ago to allow
> onMatch and onMismatch to be configured in the DynamicThresholdFilter.
> This isn't as big a deal except I keep noticing that my sandbox isn't in
> synch with trunk.

I applied your patch except that I renamed the OnMatch as OnHigherOrEquals,
and OnMismatch as OnLower. While the new names may not be perfect,
I think they are better than the old ones. If my memory serves me correctly, we
have already discussed this change, if not please accept my apologies. (Also, I
am open for discussing this change.)