[logback-dev] [JIRA] Resolved: (LBGENERAL-24) Use Geronimo JMS instead of Sun JMS to avoid manual installation

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:13:01 CEST 2008

Ceki Gulcu (JIRA) skrev  den 08-09-2008 22:34:
>      [ http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LBGENERAL-24?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]
>
> Ceki Gulcu resolved LBGENERAL-24.
> ---------------------------------
>
>     Fix Version/s: 0.9.10
>        Resolution: Fixed
>
> Thank you  Thorbjørn. This will make the life of those building logback easier.

I have now tried building logback directly from SVN on a minimalistic
Ubuntu virtual machine, but it fails the tests.

In the output from maven there was a lot lof log statements including a
couple of stack traces, so I have attached it and I would appreciate if
somebody would interpret it for me before I open an issue with the
problem :)

/Thorbjørn