[logback-dev] Release of logback v0.9.18

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Dec 3 22:06:28 CET 2009

Hello all,

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of logback version
0.9.18, consisting mainly of bug fixes and minor enhancements. After a
very long investigation resulting in somewhat a better understanding
of licensing issues, logback is now dual-licensed under the EPL 1.0
and LGPL 2.1.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

   http://logback.qos.ch/news.html

You can download logback, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

   http://logback.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive logback related announcements by subscribing to the
QOS.ch announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.