[logback-dev] Official "Holler!" concerning my topic on stackoverflow.com

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:36:06 CEST 2009

Hi Ceki,

I'm referring to your comment on http://stackoverflow.com/questions/945659/is-there-any-way-to-automatically-execute-junit-testcases-once-with-all-logging-e

I've never configured Logback programatically and always assumed that
Joran was "the way" to do it. How can this be done?
I have to admit that I haven't reread the manual concerning this
topic, yet,  but thought I'd ask you anyway since it's probably quite
easy for you.

Would you like to integrate the code into a new logback-module (a new
module so the compile dependency to JUnit doesn't pollute anything
else)?
After I've enhanced and documented it, obviously...
I was looking for something like that for more than 4 years so I'm
quite happy that I have found such a solution... others would probably
benefit, too.

Regards + thanks,
Joern.