[logback-dev] DSL for configuring logback

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Jun 25 14:46:18 CEST 2009

Hello all,

At the Jazoon 2009 conference, I attended a talk by Hans Dockter on
Gradle, a build framework based on Groovy. The ability to mix language
features within the build file itself was quite convincing so as to
switch on a dim light inside my head.

I think it would be worthwhile to explore the creation of a DSL for
configuring logback. Anyone interested to work on this? I have
already asked Jason Dillon and he has not answered yet.

Cheers,