[logback-dev] Question about LoggerContext.putProperty and putObject

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Mar 13 19:46:16 CET 2009

Hi Joern,

AccessEvent does not have a field referencing its context. However,
there is no reason why such a field could not be added. As a side
note, all contexts have properties.

Would you care to create a jira issue requesting this enhancement?

BTW, assuming its not confidential, could you please briefly describe
the property which you would like to transport within the access
event?