[logback-dev] Lost internet connectivity

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Sat Sep 5 13:05:50 CEST 2009

Hello all,

There was a wiring problem in our building (qos.ch) where cal10n,
logback and slf4j projects are hosted.  As consequence, our various
web-sites were unreachable for about 12 hours. The issue was fixed
just a few minutes ago with the help of our internet provider.

We are currently working on duplicating parts of our infrastructure so
that such connectivity problems if they re-occur, will have much less
of an impact.

My apologies for the inconvenience.