[logback-dev] [JIRA] Commented: (LBCLASSIC-184) Remove Cyclic Dependencies between Classic, SLF4J API and SLF4J Impl

Gunnar Wagenknecht gunnar at wagenknecht.org
Fri Feb 12 14:14:10 CET 2010

Am 11.02.2010 23:46, schrieb Hugues Malphettes (JIRA):
> PS: I wish we could all use the exact same packaging.

I thought about it but I don't think that there will be a packaging
which will serve all needs. For example, everything in one bundle won't
work if someone wants to use Logback Classic but provide an extended
native SLF4J logger implementation based on Logback Classic.

But maybe my assumptions are wrong and in this case one should simply
throw away Logback Classic and create a Logback Extended package which
is based on Logback Core. Don't know. But there is a lot of code in
Logback Classic which would be insane to not reuse it. ;)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar at wagenknecht.org