[logback-dev] redis appender

Juan M Uys opyate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:30:32 CEST 2010

Hi Ceki,

I don't know if my Github pull request reached you on Saturday night, but
basically I have a first draft and it would be great if you can comment:
http://github.com/opyate/logback/commit/56cabf8c1ebc7d1fad5caa05c944788d314fadaf

The maintainer of Jedis created an interface for this client, so once he has
it in his mainline, I'll be able to stub out some tests.
A web-based client is also in the making, modelled after Chainsaw.

Thanks,
Juan