[logback-dev] Running the logback project as a commitocracy

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Sun Feb 20 17:00:58 CET 2011

Gradle is a build tool, not a language. Joern was asking about it replacing Maven.  I attended a presentation on Gradle at SpringOne and concluded it wouldn't meet the needs of my organization - it is somewhere between Ant and Maven.  It isn't clear to me why one would want to switch from Maven to Gradle when the build is already working.

Ralph