[logback-dev] Adding Logback-Gelf to downloads page

Anthony Marcar anthony at moocar.me
Wed Nov 2 10:33:47 CET 2011

Hi all,

First time posting to the list. Congrats on turning 1.0.0.

I've written a logback appender that sends log messages to a
Graylog2<http://www.graylog2.org/> server.
Graylog2 is an open source project that provides a java server to store
incoming logs in MongoDB, and a RoR web interface to view those logs. And
it's awesome.

My plugin, Logback-Gelf <https://github.com/Moocar/logback-gelf>, has been
out in the wild for about 6 months so I thought I'd see if I could get it
added to the third-party tools section on the logback downloads page.

Cheers!

Anthony
@Moocar <http://twitter.com/#!/Moocar>