[logback-dev] About LBCORE-224...

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Tue Oct 4 08:09:52 CEST 2011

Hi Joern,

I checked out and ran https://github.com/huxi/lbcore224 but could not
reproduce the problem. The only difference I could find between your
project and the tests I ran in my lbcore224 branch, is the logback
config file [1]. You do not have any config file. After adding it
under src/test/resources logback picked it up. So my tests and your
looks identical but the latter do not result in
IllegalMonitorStateException.

Weird getting weirder...

[1]
https://github.com/ceki/logback/blob/lbcore224/logback-classic/src/test/resources/logback-test.xml