[logback-dev] About LBCORE-224...

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:46:35 CEST 2011

Did the original test in your branch fail using Maven or did it also only fail from IDEA?
This could hint at some attached debugger weirdness or something like that. Or the execution in IDEA is simply a little bit slower than on the console, thus triggering the problem...

I need to get a Windows machine up and running. :(