[logback-dev] About LBCORE-224...

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Tue Oct 4 16:05:00 CEST 2011

On 04.10.2011 14:46, Joern Huxhorn wrote:
> Did the original test in your branch fail using Maven or did it also only fail from IDEA?

I was not sure if I could reproduce the IllegalMonitorStateException
from Maven. I just resurrected the WithZookeperTest and ran it with
Maven and was able to reproduce the IMSE. BTW, there was no logback
configuration file, so the default config was used (ConsoleAppender).

Maybe IDEA and Maven launch the tests differently than Gradle... ?