[logback-dev] Which JSON library to pick?

Les Hazlewood les at hazlewood.com
Wed Apr 18 23:07:34 CEST 2012

The logback-extensions architecture allows you to add a new maven
module for json-simple if you want.  Then you can depend on the 'json'
module and 'json-simple' (as your implementation .jar) and things will
still work.  If you need to switch to Jackson at a later date, you can
just drop in the logback-ext-jackson .jar and change your config and
you should be good to go.

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood