[logback-dev] Splitting up logback-extensions project

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sat Dec 15 23:05:39 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

Just created logback-contrib repo available at

   https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-contrib

This repo will start as a duplicate of logback-extensions so as not to
lose history. Once that is done I will remove the duplicate projects
according to their future homes.

This process should take 45 mins or so. I'll keep you posted.

On 15.12.2012 21:47, Christian Trutz wrote:
> Hi Ceki,
>
> OK, can you please create the logback-contrib GitHub repo. I will then
> migrate lb-extensions/mongodb ...
>
> Christian

65% of statistics are made up on the spot