[logback-dev] Logback Beagle: first impression

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sun Jul 15 22:55:42 CEST 2012

Displaying each field in a separate columns is nice idea but I forgot
about stack trace lines.  Stack trace lines have to be displayed on
cells spanning multiple (if not all) columns. The regular SWT Table
does not offer this capability. Fortunately, the Nebula Grid widget
[1] does.  I could easily install it via its p2 repository.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/grid/grid.php

http://tinyurl.com/proLogback