[logback-dev] next enhancements for logback-beagle

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Mon Jul 16 21:57:04 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I managed to reproduce the same look-and-feel of logback-beale 1.0.0 but
using the Nebula Grid widget.

The Nebula Grid offers two features which I think can be useful. One
is the ability to group columns together and collapse/expand them as a
group allowing a better management of screen real-estate by the user.

The Nebula Grid also supports the expansion of row heights for wrapped
text (text too large to fit in a single line). I think this can
greatly enhance readability of logs.

I'll keep the list posted,

http://tinyurl.com/proLogback