[logback-dev] Logback Maven repo for deploying releases?

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sat Mar 10 23:24:36 CET 2012

Hi Les,

Logback releases are deployed to a non-public repo located on
pixie.qos.ch. The Maven central repo synchronizes with this non-public
repo via rsync.

We could either copy logback-extension artifacts from a site that you
own and control. Alternatively, you could upload logback-extension
artifacts to one of the qos.ch servers and pixie.qos.ch would copy and
then publish them. The same techniques apply to pages published
under http://logback.qos.ch/logback-extensions.

Comments?

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki