[logback-dev] SSH account on holon.qos.ch

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Mon Mar 12 22:58:45 CET 2012

On 12.03.2012 22:01, Tony Trinh wrote:
> Ah, I see. I assume you want us to follow the site's current look and
> feel (which I'm ok with). However, is it ok to throw in a tiny bit of
> jQuery so long as it doesn't change the look?

It would be unfortunate if the space under
http://logback.qos.ch/android/ had a *completely* different look and
feel. Having said that, I would not mind reasonable customizations in
the space under http://logback.qos.ch/android/, including "a tiny bit of
jQuery". :-)

> I recall you seeking web developers a few months ago to redesign the
> logback site. Is there an active effort for this that we would need to
> coordinate with? I would like to help with this design, but I'm
> currently swamped with coursework (I'm finishing up my Master's) and a
> regular full-time job. I'll be free this summer though.

I made a few minor changes to the site but nothing major. Ideally,
changes to the site should be incremental but I am open to suggestions.

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki