[logback-dev] Question about StackTrace Info

Tomasz Nurkiewicz nurkiewicz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:59:22 CEST 2012

Have a look at:
ch.qos.logback.classic.spi.PackagingDataCalculator.calculateByExactType():

http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/ch.qos.logback/logback-classic/1.0.6/ch/qos/logback/classic/spi/PackagingDataCalculator.java#PackagingDataCalculator.calculateByExactType(java.lang.Class)

W dniu 10.10.2012 10:43, Torsten Krah pisze:
> Hi,
>
> i've got some jboss classloading problem and want to analyze this.
> Logback does output exception traces with the source of the loaded class
> and the version - e.g. hibernate-core.jar; 3.6.6.
>
> Can you tell me where in the logback source code (e.g. File, line
> number, code sample) this is done, so i can have a look at it?

pozdrowienia

--
Tomasz Nurkiewicz
http://nurkiewicz.blogspot.com