[logback-dev] How to contribute to logback?

Becker, Thomas Thomas.Becker at netapp.com
Wed Oct 24 17:31:52 CEST 2012

I've cloned logback on github and implemented an RFE that I filed.  I went ahead and submitted a pull request, https://github.com/qos-ch/logback/pull/63, though I noticed that there are a lot of outstanding pull requests that don't seem to be getting addressed.  Is there something that developers looking to contribute back need to do, or is it the dev's intention not to accept contributions from the community?  With regard to this change specifically, we could obviously just use my forked copy, but we would prefer to utilize an official released version, and I do feel that other people could benefit from the changes.

Regards,
Tommy Becker