[logback-dev] Streak of 18 successive clean builds

Donald McLean dmclean62 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:35:45 CEST 2013

No, not really. I have a very similar problem on my current project. I had
to remove the tests from the build process because I just don't have the
time to figure out why the tests won't all run together as a group, even
though they all run fine individually.

And if I ever do figure out the source of the problem, it will almost
certainly be due to Logback.