[logback-dev] pull request

Leonardo Souza leonardossz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:14:39 CET 2013

Hi Ceki,

I fully understand you.

I was writing another email to the list when i was caught by your reply. So
here is another question :)

The provided patch is being used by two distinct process of an application
logging to the same database.
The straightforward approach is to provide separated logging tables for
each process, but the database administrators refuses to create two sets of
identical tables. The first idea that came up is to add another column to
the logging_event table to store some configuration property like the
context name so i can use this field to identify which process created the
logging event. I can provide this patch too if you think this is useful and
of course, makes sense.

regards,

--
Abraços,