[logback-dev] Log file parsing tools

Donald McLean dmclean62 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:34:37 CET 2013

Hi Tony,

Ok, so I looked at the wiki and that helped make some sense out of
where you're trying to go. While what you're doing is unfortunately of
no help for what I need, The reverse is not necessarily true.

The work that I've done so far includes a flexible/configurable
parsing code. Once the log has been parsed, rewriting it in another
format shouldn't be terribly difficult. I have some time and am will
be actively continuing my work. If you are interested in supplying
some user stories and test cases, I'll be happy to fold your needs
into my work.

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that