[logback-dev] Fwd: Issue with the latest Logback version

Kanapathipillai Senthuran ksenthu83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:37:00 CET 2013

Hi Team,

First of all I would like to say thanks for your all products.

We are using the Logback Audit to our project to store the audit details.

We created the Logback audit war with the logback version 1.0.6.

But recently we updated the logback version to 1.0.13 but it was not
success. We are getting the bellow error.

*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Pattern*

This *Pattern* class was removed from the latest jar. Please let us know
why did you remove this Pattern class and what is the alternative way to
use the laest version of the logback with the logback audit.

We tried with the logback version to 1.0.12 and it throws the bellow error.

*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ch.qos.logback.core.status.StatusChecker*

Please let us know why did you remove *StatusChecker *and is there any
alternative way to use this?

*Note1: According to our findings the support version for Logback
Audit(0.6) is Logback-core 1.0.11.*

*Note2: This error happened at client side.*

We highly appritiate your quick response. Thanks a lot.
Hava a nice day.

--
Thanks & Regards,
K.Senthuran