[logback-dev] New Pull Request Submitted

Fritz, Jonathan jofritz at ea.com
Thu Feb 27 23:03:36 CET 2014

Hi all,

I've submitted pull request #21<https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-extensions/pull/21> to the mainline. This patch addresses the bug that I filed a couple days ago<https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-extensions/issues/17>. If there are any issues with the patch, please let me know so that I can fix them as soon as possible. We're currently hosting my patch on an internal repository, but would like to switch back to the mainline as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jonathan