[logback-dev] Logback PR #352: Add appender for TestNG Reporter

Scott Babcock scoba at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:06:47 CET 2017

Thanks for the reply. I've created a repository for the companion appender project at https://github.com/sbabcoc/logback-testng. I still need to create a README for this project, but it's in a usable state.

I'm a relative newcomer to open-source software development. Besides a README file, what other documentation should I include with this project? Also, should I produce official releases of the associated JAR file? If so, where can I find detailed descriptions of this process?