[logback-dev] QOS.CH Jira username is your email address

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Wed Jan 18 06:40:16 CET 2017

Scott,

Unless I am mistaken, you are not registered with QOS.CH Jira. The email
below was sent to all Jira users where username=email_address.

The default assigned user for logback issues is user named
"logback-dev at qos.ch" which happens to be the email address of this list.

Anyway, you can safely ignore my previous email below.