[logback-dev] Logback Continuous Integration Smell Report

Carmine Vassallo vassallocarmine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:34:31 CEST 2018

Dear Logback developers,

I’m Carmine, a researcher at the University of Zurich and I am interested
in supporting developers working with continuous integration (CI). I
created a reporting tool that analyzes the CI logs of a project to identify
deviations from accepted CI best practices.

For example, are you aware that the “configModel” branch has not been
synchronized for 26 weeks, although in your project branches do typically
not deviate for more than 3.86 weeks? You will find this and other
interesting statistics about the CI practices in your project at
https://carminevassallo.github.io/detectorsIcons/summarizer-output/qos-ch_logback/qos-ch_logback.html
.

I would really appreciate if you could find the time to give me some
feedback on the report that I generated for you or on my tool. Please fill
out the following survey
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4515476/Summarizing-the-Continuous-Integration-Process

It usually takes 7 minutes (10 minutes at maximum). As a little
encouragement, we will raffle of a 50$ Amazon voucher among all
participants.

If you have questions, please comment on this post or send an email at the
address you’ll find in the survey.

Thank you for your time!

Best,

Carmine.