[logback-dev] JDK 13 - Early Access build 14 is available
rory.odonnell at oracle.com
Fri Mar 29 12:13:45 CET 2019
*OpenJDK builds *- JDK 13 - Early Access build 14 is available at
* These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU
General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
* Changes in this build
* Release notes 
* JDK 13 Schedule proposal accepted 
o 2019/06/13 Rampdown Phase One
o 2019/07/18 Rampdown Phase Two
o 2019/08/08 Initial Release Candidate
o 2019/08/22 Final Release Candidate
o 2019/09/17 General Availability
*jpackage EA *
* This is an early access build of JEP 343: Packaging Tool
<https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/343>, aimed at testing a prototype
implementation of jpackage, which is a new tool for packaging
self-contained Java applications along with a Java Runtime Environment.
* Build 30 is now available http://jdk.java.net/jpackage/
* Please send feedback via e-mail to core-libs-dev at openjdk.java.net
<mailto:core-libs-dev at openjdk.java.net>
*Quality Outreach report for **March 2019*
* The report for March 2019 is available here
* Thanks to all those contributed !
*Recent Blog:* A new (Japanese) era for Java!
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the logback-dev