[logback-user] varargs

Zohar david_fire4 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:24:57 CET 2006

Just so if anyone finds this interesting (I hate finding the topic I need
without it's resolution)...
Well, I did start a discussion on the slf4j list, only I wasn't the first
one to do so...
It turns out that there will probably be a Java5 version of slf4j 1.1
(expected by the end of the year), which will support varargs.
An accompanying Logback version should follow shortly after that.