[LOGBack-user] Message Format question

Harp, George GHarp at GAINSystems.com
Fri Sep 8 15:23:40 CEST 2006

I have just started to explore logback and currently use log4j.
My first newb question has to do with the formating of messages chosen
(not critisizm)

logger.errror( "this is an errr {} {}", new Object(), new Object{});

My not use the i18n syntax so log messages can be internationalized?
logger.error("this is err {0} (1}, new Object(), new Object());

then the first arguement can be read from properties files or db fro the
curent locale and be changable accordimng to lanhuage needs.
I have a feeling that ths was discussed already and I will be hearing
the results of that discussion.
Thanks for starting this project i do like the idea and plan to use it
in an upcoming project that I am involved in.