[logback-user] Some strange logback behaviour

Gerweck Andy - agerwe Andy.Gerweck at acxiom.com
Thu Aug 9 02:04:40 CEST 2007

Actually, both of these issues (incorrect date and empty files) are corrected in the trunk. I was having the same issues and upgraded to a snapshot build to eliminate them. I remember tracing through and finding reasons for this, but don't recall offhand. I hope we can get a new release soon to deal with this.