[logback-user] support for jdk 1.4?

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Wed Feb 21 15:05:52 CET 2007

Hello Keith,

It is true that we are writing logback using JDK 1.5, and logback's primary target is
that version of the JDK.

However, we've released JDK 1.4 versions of the logback jars, translated with
Retrotranslator[1]. These jars are in the jdk14 directory, inside the logback
distribution.

You might give them a try :)

Cheers,

Sébastien