[logback-user] Re: logback: worthy successor to log4j

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Feb 22 21:50:37 CET 2007

Hi Tomek,

Logback is developed using Maven 2. Moreover, logbacks deployment
repository is syncronized with ibiblio. Thus, about 4 hours after a release
becomes public, it percolates on ibiblio. The latest version is 0.9 which
is available on ibiblio. See http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ch/qos/logback/

The logback manual is already available:
http://logback.qos.ch/manual/index.html

I hope this helps,